WebwormDotCom

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Everything start from simple...

Wanna to open this blog for long time...just don't feel likes to as many things still no ready yet. However, today have a very strong feeling to push it through. WHY ?
Before answer to (at myself) this question, let see what is blogging. Blogging...how you look at it ? Share experiences, lesson learnt, knowhow, news breaker...some blog for money. ALL acceptable.
The way i look at blog...hmm...all above and KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT.
Everyday, i learn something new from my web crawling life. However, i park them in my head, my notebook, paper, etc Everyway...i am totally mis organised them. One way of keeping track of knowledge that i learnt, keeping information / data, etc is BLOGGING.
This blog will be one of billion node of entire internet. It will ensure information flowing between node. Another objective could be collected information would be used by my family, my friend, visitors, etc. It will be part of my NETWORKING.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home